Autodesk Revit is the most widely utilized Building Information Modeling authoring software in the industry. V+S Design Partners has been utilizing Revit since its inception and has built an exceptional know-how. V+S Design Partners counts with a very strong expertise on Revit MEP modeling, specifically focused on helping Architecture and Engineering Design Firms, General Contractors and Trade Contractors on the coordination process. Besides, we also count on teams that specialize on Revit Architecture and Revit Structures modeling.
According to required BIM output, we can create simple models with lower LOD (Level of development) that generate Clash Detection reports; further, more complex models can produce Quantity Take-Offs, or even LOD 400 Fabrication Models to extract shop drawings and spools, as well as data rich LOD 500 models for 6D Facility Management purposes.
The advantages of V+S Design Partners BIM Modeling Services include:
- The highest quality structural & MEP BIM Content.
- Structural & MEP modeling with true construction expertise.
- Unique On-Site support business model.
- Value Engineering throughout the modeling and coordination process.
- Improvements on coordinating construction sequencing.
- Early detection of problems that may arise during construction.
To further assist you, we can assign one or more of our BIM professionals On-Site, next to your design team for the duration of your project. Our BIM professionals will help in your office or in the field (On-Site Support), while the rest of the team at V+S Design Partners guides you from our offices.