We work in close collaboration with the main building designer on how the structure can be expressed uniquely and in-sync with the architecture.
Our research and experimentation on various spatial forms in both concrete and steel, the use of precast, post-tensioned and other hybrid systems has yielded a lot of positive results. We encourage our clients to benefit from these experiences.
The structural designer works with the building designer and other MEP professionals to explore all potential opportunities and constraints, with a view to achieve the main designer's intent without any major restrictions.
We incorporate the best fit structural solutions that meets the design intent and price-performance goals set for the project. We share early concept engineering 3D-BIM models with our building designers, MEP Engineers and Contractors. We can deliver BIM Models from early stage LOD (Level of Design) 100 levels up to LOD 400 stage models which can be used to fabricate a variety of building elements and also be sent out for automated fabrication with minor tweaking by the fabrication and erection contractors as required.
Our MEP designers always use a judicious mix of passive and active design strategies and work very closely with the main architect & building design team, structural designers and the clients.
We provide extensive analysis and early validation of our design concepts to suggest technologies which have the optimum first costs based on anticipated life cycle costs.
Our Design & Delivery Platform (DDP) processes along with related MEP design and validation software and green building design suites helps us converge on the right design and with appropriate technolgy solutions.
We endeavor to engineer projects towards attaining water self-sufficiency by water harvesting, harvesting solar energy, use of recycled water, zero carbon and can aim to achieve net zero buildings.
We analyse our buildings using both macro and micro environmental criteria of the actual project location.
Consultancy services for HVAC, Electrical, Public Health Engineering, Safety and Security, Fire Detection and Suppression, Integrated Building Automation Systems & Gas Distribution Systems are provided.
Special Services such as Green and Sustainability (LEED/GRIHA) certification, Building environmental analysis (Building Physics), Site environmental analysis and environmental Impact assessment studies (EIA) are provided through associate specialist consultant partners.
- Reinforced concrete mid-rise & high-rise structures
- Structural Steel, PEB & space frame structures
- Domes, shells & folded plates
- Earth retaining structures
- Water retaining structures
- Seismic analysis & design
- Pre-fabricated & pre-cast structures
- Infrastructure projects
- HV and LV supply from EB and distribution
- Panels, switchboards, wiring, raceways, bus bars etc
- Standby power – generation and distribution
- Earthing and lightening protection
- Short circuit & fault protection
- Passive networking conduiting / raceways
- Solar power generation
- Air conditioning - cooling, heating and humidity control
- Central plant, water / air cooled
- VRF / VRV / Chilled beam / Radiant System
- Hybrid systems
- Variable flow / speed pumping
- Clean rooms, Lab fume hoods
- Heat recovery & cold storage
- Mechanical ventilation
- Green and energy conservation systems and controls
Public Health Engineering
- Water storage and distribution networks
- Water treatment for potable and non-potable needs
- Sewage and storm water treatment and disposal
- Rain water harvesting
- Solar water / heat pump- heating solutions
- STP and ETP
Fire Detection & Suppression
- Automatic addressable smoke / heat detectors and alarm systems
- VESDA / water & gas leak detection systems
- Internal and external fire hydrant system
- Automatic water based sprinkler system
- Gas / powder based fire suppression systems
- Portable fire extinguishers
Integrated Building Management Systems
- Building automation system for HVAC, energy management, tenant billing, run time and maintenance schedules of various MEP capital equipments
- ELV systems for safety, security including CCTV, boom barriers and other intrusion prevention systems- access control systems
- PA & 2 way communication system
- Integration with fire detection & suppression system for emergency preparedness